- Watch Wake Forest University’s Dance Company “Reflecting the Times”
- Watch a portion of the Strength, Resolve, and Legacy Event held last winter commemorating 50 years of African American women residents at Wake Forest University
- Read 15 ways to practice self-care in the time of coronavirus recommended by the Women’s Center
- Watch The Wake Forest University Dance Company performance of “Still, I Rise” a poem by Dr. Maya Angelou
- Read The Daily Deac for heartwarming and helpful news from campus
- Destress by visiting the Calm Blog for free mental and emotional wellness resources
- Watch Wake Forest School of Divinity Dean Jonathan Walton’s message “The Now Normal”
- Watch Wake the Arts performances: Share with us how you’re using creativity to keep yourself going and help us join together in community.
- Watch “Coping With Corona” a video series presented by WFU Psychology Department Faculty Member, Christian Waugh, an expert on stress and coping
- Listen to “What a Wonderful World” performed on Wait Chapel’s Harris Carillon by Anthony Tang (’11)
- Join the multi-campus Movement Challenge using your bkzzs.in2bookssavannah.com email account and receive access to free online fitness classes. You could earn a coveted WFU Intramural Championship!
- Read recommended reflections on Friendship in a Time of Social Distancing provided by Dr. Michael Lamb, Executive Director of the Program for Leadership and Character and Assistant Professor of Politics, Ethics, and Interdisciplinary Humanities
“Mother So Dear misses you, too. Wherever you are right now, you’re a Deac. We're family. And we’ll get through this together.” Missing Our Deacs Video, @WakeForest Twitter
- Chaplain Auman’s Video Weekly Reflections series
- Expanding Our Hearts
- Where Are You?
- A Calm and Centered Presence
- When the Seeking Heart Stirs
Follow atom加速器安卓破解版将军的荣耀破解版ios下载- 全方位下载:2021-1-7 · 游戏加速器 游戏加速器永久免费版 酷跑网游加速器 全方位数据恢复 全方位数据恢复软件 ... nba2k14安卓破解版 火影战记 火影战记安卓 版 火影战记最新版 火影战记正式版 火影战记手机版 龙珠最强之战 龙珠最强之战官网下载 ...atom加速器安卓破解版 (‘07)
- Jonathan Walton, Dean of the Wake Forest University Divinity School
- “We Have A Choice” (5.28.20)
- Easter Sunrise Service (4.12.20)
- “Time Is Filled With Swift Transitions” (4.2.20)
- “The Now Normal” (3.29.20)
in a Wednesday Webinar presented by our Alumni Personal and Career Development Center. July topics are now posted!
atom安卓下载 with Bill Burnett and Dave Evans, authors of Designing Your Work Life
- Resources to Help You Navigate the Challenges of Today’s Job Market from LinkedIn
Deacon Sports Xtra, the official Wake Forest insider email of WFU athletics
Dr. Matt Zakreski on July 29 from 8 – 9:30 p.m. ET for a book reading and Q&A with author Gloria van Donge about gifted children. We will discuss her books and how to apply its lessons to help gifted children thrive. Registration required.
fantastic stories being read by students, alumni, and staff as part of the Wake Reads program through the Office of Civic and Community Engagement
Old Salem Museums & Gardens and the Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts Launch New Study South Initiative for Research and Experimentation from July – December 2020.
Wake Forest University School of Law’s Isolated by the Law, a symposium that explores the legal and ethical implications surrounding quarantine during public health emergencies.
atom v p n安卓下载
our campus virtually through the eyes of a perspective student, guided by Addie Folk (’19)
Try our new Wake Forest coloring sheet for a way to take care of your emotional well-being. Find it at Surf最新VIP破解版
For the Love of New Ideas from the Wake Forest Magazine about alumnus Zach Klein (’04)
to the Pro Humanitate crowdfunding effort,
to assist Faculty, Staff and Students in times of financial hardship
“The Meaning Of a Motto”
written by emeritus faculty, James Powell